Sanitation TechnologiesA Division Of Anderson Chemical Company
Meat & Poultry Industry
Stringent health standards necessitate specialized cleaner and a "complete" sanitation program to ensure food quality. Anderson has a full-line of cleaners/sanitizers and knowledgable service and field tech personnel to establish customized sanitation programs for our customers. Anderson's commitment is to assist our customers with the production of the highest quality food products.
Product Line- Meat
General/& Environmental Cleaners & Sanitizers
- Manual Cleaners
- Self-Foam Cleaners
- Pressure Washers Cleaners
- Environmental Sanitizers
- Foam clean inside and outside of shell egg washers, underneath equipment, floors, walls, etc. using a self-foaming chlorinated cleaner.
- Brush drains with a foaming cleaner, rinse, and sanitize.
- Use mild detergents for the grading machine area. Acid descalers may be periodically needed on grading rollers.
- Use an effective product like Rub Out, in floor scrubbers.
- General Plant Cleaning